Wednesday 13 June 2012

SORRY I HAVE NIGLECTED MY BLOG.....

Well.. i have been to occupied with the end of year project and also starting the new fantastic project over these few weeks of summer!!.. but also i have found this new amazingggg website called Pinterest and it is soooo addictive ive also been asked to start pinning on other peoples boards!! (you'll understand when you get into it), take a look at mine- http://pinterest.com/alexandrakg/pins/
If you start you'll Never Stop!!!!


Anyway.. this is my final work from my last project Hope you like it!!...





These were my final garments and i think they worked out quite well, yet the coloured roses diddnt work as i had hoped because of the colours but i still think its effective. Underneath is also a few drawings from the project....






I'm still trying to get comfortable with my drawing so i was very pleased with the outcome of these sheets my drawing skills have definately improved since the last project and personally i think these look great even though there is not alot on them i still think the qaulity of what is on there is great!!

So I will keep you updated for the next project which i cant wait to get my teeth into!! its gunna be a corker!! cant wait see you soon and hopefully sooner than last time!!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...