Tuesday 26 June 2012

OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFE TIME....

LONDON, LONDON, LONDON...


Well, Lucky For Me I Have Just Been Offered A Work Placement With My All Time Favourite Designer ZANDRA RHODES!!!
So, For Two Weeks In November I Will Be Working In Her Gorgeous Studio And Learning How Things Happen In The Industry, I Cant Wait And Cant Believe I Have Been Chosen For This Experience! Im So Happy This Will Be The Biggest And Best Thing I Have Done To Date!! ZR.
*P.s I Will Keep You All Updated On My Experience!



OH Andddd, In September I Am Also Going To Attend My First Year At London Fashion Week To Make Up For Me Missing 'New Designers', So I Cant Wait For That Too!! Its Going To Be A Very Exciting Next Few Months For Me,
Love London--Land Of Opportunity,, Next Stop-- USA (Eventually Just You Wait!!).
*P.s I Will Post Some Piks And Info On My Time In London Too!!



xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...