Tuesday 26 June 2012

AS MY HOMETOWN IS NEWCASTLE....

As My Hometown Is Newcastle I Have No Reason Not To Attend The Great 'Vintage Fashion & Textile Fair' !! I'ts Only Been Held Twice So Far And On Lucky Number Three Im Eventually Going To Make Time And Go!! ..Its On SUNDAY, 11th NOVEMBER (So Just Before My Placement!).


 
This Is The Leaflet Of The PREVIOUS One (So Ignore The Dates!), Yet I Will Update My Blog Once Ive Been With All My Piks And Info From The Day!! (And Hopefully My Juicy Purchases!!).

 


If You Would Like To Know More Check Out Their Facebook Page HERE.
xXx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alex,lovely post, i'm with you on the fashion front, am totally obsessed with it. Dop you remember who the cream crochet bolero and dress is by on your blog background it's gorgeous. You will have an amazing summer enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi jayne, Thanks for the comment! definately love it! nooo its a background chosen from the website itself i tried to just look it up but no i dont know...gorgeous though isnt it! and i know i cant wait so many exciting things to look forward too! :D x x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...