Sunday 11 November 2012

ONLY ME......

Well i have just kicked off the year with probably one of the most interesting projects ive done so far, i only wish i could show my work but weve just worked for a company and you'll see it in 2014!! I am so proud of my work this year and i think ive found my niche as to what i love doing! Im just so excited for next year at new york!!! It will be an experience never to forget! And it'll give me an idea of what it would be like to live and work over there so i cannot wait, but before alll that my next project is fashion so im more excited and cannot wait and as always i will get those pictures of my finals up if only i could put my last ones up!!

Till then you'll all just have to wait!!!!
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...