Thursday 5 July 2012

LOVE MY FREE TIME!!....

As Ever I Have Always Loved Dying From The Start Over Embroidery And I Have Started My Own Little Dying Lab At Home With My Dyes And Fabric Trying Different Techniques, Having The Best Time, I Have Even Got My Own Mam Involved And Shes Loving It!!.. Yet As Everyone Knows I Am Not All That Keen On Tie Dye, It Reminds Me Of The Hippys And It Always Being In The Circle Rainbow Coloured!!(Tacky Grrr...), But I Love Twisting And Pleating The Material To See What Outcome I Get, So I Have Done Abit Of That Which Looks Nothing Like That Kind Of Tie Dye!!, But I Do Like Dip Dye And I Have Done A Few Examples Which Have Both Dip Dye And Pleated/Manipulated Fabric Techniques Included.

I Have Also Done Both Powder Dyes And Natural Dying, But i Have To Leave The Natural Dying Abit Longer Outside So I Havent Seen The Results Yet! (Exciting) But Im Sure They Will Come Out Looking Lovely As Ever!.. As Always I Have A Few Photo's From My Dying And The Jars Of My Natural Dyes....





I've Done Some Leaf Pounding Which Looks Great You Can Only See A Little Abit Of This In The Background On The Pictures, But I Love Being All Practical And Cant Wait To Get More Material From The Market And Different Coloured Dyes!!!... It Can Only Get Better And More Interesting!!


xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...